Saturday, May 1, 2010

I've Got Memories to Look Back on...


Years ago, I owned a website called J5 Collector, but my life got hectic with work and family, and I found I had less and less time for it so, regretfully, I closed it down. I still maintain ties through email and message boards with many of the wonderful people who were regulars at the J5 Collector site. Now I find that I once again have the time to create another forum for Jackson 5 fans and collectors. This time around, I thought a blog would be the best way to go.

I hope you will enjoy talking about the Jackson 5 here, and if you have any questions, memories, or prize pieces of your own you want to share, feel free to contact me.

3 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE! I frequent blogs about other topics but haven't seen on for J5! Looking forward to keeping up with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember you from long time ago, and all your wonderful memories and rare pictures of Michael and his brothers. I always considered you as being a wonderful source and to me, it was a bit like having a 'direct' line to the past and how the J5 were perceived in the US and at the beginning of their carrier. I'm Nadine from France by the way, I'm now also following you on twitter if you don't mind (aka frenchnutwoman). Finding you again is fantastic and just made my day. I missed you. ;)
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nadine! I remember you from the old J5 Collector Forum, and it's great to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete